When conducting our live events on site, we will take all legally required security measures in close cooperation with our event hotels.
For the safety of our customers, speakers and employees, we will take the following measures, among others:
- The size of our event rooms ensures compliance with the safety distance of at least 1.50 m.
- We will inform all event participants on site in writing about the safety measures to be observed by each individual.
- We will ensure that the increased hygiene standards in the hotels are observed (e.g. increased cleaning frequencies) and will also provide additional disinfectants ourselves.
- Masks are required in the public areas of the event hotels. Please bring your own mouth and nose protection. As an additional protective measure, at some of our training locations (depending on the federal state), a mask is required at your seat during the event. We will inform you about this in good time before the event.
- The event rooms are regularly ventilated by us.
- The hygiene concepts of the event hotels ensure that break catering and lunch can also be taken in accordance with the regulations.
- We record all participants and their seats for better traceability on site.
- Persons who have had contact with a Covid19-infected person within the last 14 days or who suffer from corona-typical symptoms (unknown cough or breathing difficulties, taste disorders, fever) are not allowed to participate in our events.
- We supervise our events on site by our own staff, who ensure that everything runs smoothly and are available to answer all your questions.