Akademie Fresenius is currently sending out invites to their eleventh international symposium for the detergents and cleaning products industry – one of the most important international trade conventions in Germany – which is going to be staged in Mainz/Germany on 28 and 29 April. The conference programme is a combination of market research contributions, innovations from the scientific sector as well as case studies and field reports. For this event, Akademie Fresenius has won the support of experts from companies such as Miele, Procter & Gamble, Henkel, McBride and DuPont and a number of renowned universities.
The programme ranges from new approaches to assessing the eco-balance of cleaning products to innovative new methods for testing enzymes in hand dishwashing products. The congress will also examine the question of how demographic change in society affects the design of household appliances and detergents. The agenda also includes questions of organisational development. For example, a representative from Procter & Gamble will be reporting on how their Research and Development division is able to work more productively using agile methods.
- Florian Antony, Oeko-Institut
- Paula Barreleiro, Werner & Mertz
- Katharina Baumgarten, Procter & Gamble
- Dirk Bockmühl, Rhein-Waal University of Applied Sciences
- Peter Buttner, RAL Environment
- Monica Campestrini, The Nielsen Company
- Enda Carey, DuPont Industrial Biosciences
- Stuart Green, Lonza
- Leo Gros, formerly Fresenius University of Applied Sciences
- Carlos Hanisch and Zena Malocho, SGS Institut Fresenius
- Helen Herd, McBride
- Jörg Kinnius, Miele
- Magnus Larsson and Bengt Vernberg, Testfakta
- Anne-Laure Scelo, Staphyt Regulatory
- Björn Sievers, Procter & Gamble
- Sascha Skorupka, Fulda University of Applied Sciences
- Horst-Dieter Speckmann, Henkel
- Steve Teasdale, InnuScience
- Sara Wagner-Leifhelm, Stiftung Warentest
Click here for full programme details!
Dates: 28 and 29 April 2020