On 24 and 25 March, Akademie Fresenius will be hosting their seventh international Feed Conference in Dusseldorf/Germany. Representatives from the research sector, the industry, the European Commission, the European Food Safety Authority EFSA and the responsible authorities in the EU Member States will be exchanging views on the legal requirements and new additives as well as animal welfare and health aspects.
The agenda includes questions on feed additives legislation, the evaluation of Regulation (EC) 1831/2003 and the “Transparency Regulation” 2019/1381. The conference will also be focussing on questions concerning pet food, challenges in protein nutrition, hygiene and safety as well as nutrition and intestinal health. New perspectives to prevent diarrhoea in piglets, gut health biomarkers in chickens, the clinical nutrition of companion animals as well as dietary fibre and intestinal health are also going to be presented.
- Andreas Adler, Austrian, Agency for Health and Food Safety (AGES)
- Charlotte Bjørnvad, University of Copenhagen
- Lukasz Grześkowiak, Freie Universität Berlin
- Matteo Lorenzo Innocenti, European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Josef Kamphues, University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover (TiHo)
- Wolfgang Koppe, Simplyfish
- Krzysztof Kozlowski, University of Warmia and Mazury
- Rudolf Krska, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna (BOKU)
- Ed Kuijper, Leiden University
- Anke Lauche, German Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (BVL)
- Charlotte Lauridsen, Aarhus University
- Jens Legarth, Fermentationexperts
- Markus Lukaszczuk, Amandus Kahl
- Julien Taïeb, European Pet Food Industry Federation (FEDIAF)
- Marta Ponghellini, European Commission
- Reinder Sijtsma, Nutreco
- Arnold van Huis, Wageningen University & Research
- Filip Van Immerseel, Ghent University
- Jürgen Zentek, Freie Universität Berlin
Click here for full programme details!
Dates: 24 and 25 March 2020