Akademie Fresenius is currently sending out invites to the tenth international symposium of experts in the detergents and cleaning products industry – to be staged in Mainz on 26 and 27 April. The conference programme is a combination of market research contributions, innovations from the scientific sector as well as case studies and field reports. Akademie Fresenius has won the support of experts from leading companies and renowned universities to contribute at this event.
The agenda will be concentrating on the requirements for disinfectants set down in the Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) and will also be looking at the trends and developments on the international surfactant markets. A representative from the Stiftung Warentest test foundation will be presenting the current test criteria and the results of detergents and cleaning product tests. In addition, the participants will be hearing suggestions based on the results of recent market research activities and gaining an insight into the latest test and innovation methods through reports from experts from companies, such as Reckitt Benckiser, Procter & Gamble and DuPont .
- Katharina Baumgarten, Procter & Gamble
- Dirk Bockmühl, Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences
- Barbara Dücker, Novozymes
- Michael Fink, DHI Denmark
- Jürgen Franke, BASF
- Leo Gros, Fresenius University of Applied Sciences
- Thor Hirsch, Ecolabelling Norway
- Katharina Marquardt, Procter & Gamble
- Nikola Matic, Kline & Company
- Judith Murdoch, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil
- Bianca Nerowski and Matthäus Ryl, SGS Institut Fresenius
- Mónica Ochoa Ruiz, DuPont Industrial Biosciences
- Federico Pacini, Reckitt Benckiser
- Stephan Telschow, GIM Market Research
- Sara Wagner-Leifhelm, Stiftung Warentest
Click here for full programme details!
Dates: 26 and 27 April 2018